Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Art Shirt Today

Today I turned my shirt around backwards.  The front is getting quite full.  I've been experimenting with broader strokes in my paintings.  

For fun yesterday I broke an old CD in half, put 3 colors on the pallet, very close to one another and pulled color from pallet with the edge of the CD.  Someone who knew what they were doing would have made something nice.  I still freak at white space on the canvas and do odd things to fill it.  Still experimenting about that, too.  It feels much like learning to control the bow when playing the violin; sometimes more like playing the cello. 

 Pictured below is the back of the Art Shirt and the painting I started yesterday.  I hope I figure out how to make the extra picture go away.  


No comments:

Post a Comment